Building Permit Forms
The following forms are downloadable in Adobe Acrobat format. They are interactive and can be filled out on your computer (NOTE: SOME FORMS REQUIRE MANUAL ENTRY IN SOME AREAS), then printed for delivery to the Permit Department at City Hall. Forms of payment: exact cash, money order or check.
For a FREE copy of the Adobe Reader for Acrobat files CLICK HERE
- Building Permit Application
- Certificate of Occupancy Application
- Contractor Registration
- Demo Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Electrical Reconnect Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Request for Formal Letter
- Sign Permit Application
- Swimming Pool Permit Application
The office is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. every weekday, except publicized holidays. Permits and inspections are accepted until 4 p.m. every weekday. Questions can be directed to 281-261-3940 or 281-261-3945.