The City of Stafford owns and maintains seven (7) traffic signals which are located at the following locations:
- Dulles Ave. and Country Club Drive
- Fifth Street and Present Street
- Fifth Street and Staffordshire Road
- Kirkwood Road and Bluebonnet Drive
- Kirkwood Road and Sugar Grove Blvd.
- Mula Road and Stafford Road
- West Airport and Wal-Mart
To report a problem or equipment malfunction on the signals listed above during regular working hours, call the Public Works Department
at 281-261-3922. Before 8 a.m. and after 5 p.m., on weekends and on holidays, call the Stafford Police Department at 281-261-3950.
The remaining traffic signals within the City are those located on roads maintained by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) and are under their jurisdiction. To report an outage or malfunction on one of TxDOT’s signals, call the TxDOT Traffic Signal Maintenance Department at 713-802-5662.